M centrifugal pumps
M Series Pumps are Heavy-Duty and Versatile Enough for Hot Oil
The M Series high-efficiency, heavy-duty centrifugal pump is used for sanitary and non-sanitary applications worldwide. This pump is perfectly suited for CIP, water, juices, dairy and – when modified – ideal for hot oil applications.
3A Certified for sanitary applications, the M Series provides several seals options and surface finishes for the utmost in application flexibility.
Seal options include: standard Type 8B2 external seal, and single or double internal seals offered in various materials. The M Series comes standard close-coupled to NEMA Standard JM motors and requires minimal NPSH (Net Positive Suction Head).
M Series Centrifugal Pump Features
- 316L Stainless Steel Heavy Wall Construction
- Cast and Machined
- 316L Stainless Steel Impeller
- Steel Motor Shaft
- Cast Iron Adapter
M Series Performance Overview
Max Discharge Pressure: 175 PSI / 12 BAR
Max Flow Rate: 800 GPM / 181 Mᵌ/hr
Max Viscosity: 1200 cP
Seal Specifications: 3 Seal Options
M Series Centrifugal Pump Advantages
- · Flexibility – Sanitary and Non-Sanitary Applications
- · Surface Finish Options from 32 RA to 12 RA
- · Capable of Handling Hot Oil Over 400°F / 204°C When Modified
- · One Week Delivery
- · Manufactured and Assembled in the U.S.A.