LH centrifugal pumps
LH Series of Sanitary Pumps Made for Robust High Pressure Apps
The LH Series high pressure close-coupled centrifugal pump design is an Ampco exclusive. The large footprint of the traditional bearing frame design can be completely avoided by utilizing the Ampco LH Series.
Ampco Pumps uses custom JM frame premium efficiency motors close-coupled for space savings; over 40% smaller footprint than competing brands.
The compact design also eliminates alignment issues. With the unique seal design specifically built for high pressure applications the LH is perfect for membrane filtration applications where several pumps are used in a series.
This pump is built to perform with heavy duty construction, inlet pressures as high as 600 PSI/ 41 BAR, and a motor shaft made of AISI 4150 steel.
LH Series Centrifugal Pump Features
- · 316L Stainless Steel Heavy Wall Construction
- · Cast and Machined
- · 304 Stainless Steel Adapter
- · High Pressure Seal Design
- · Custom AISI 4150 Steel Motor Shaft
- · Custom Bearings with L10 Life of 30,000 Hours
LH Series Performance Overview
Max Inlet Pressure: 600 PSI / 41 BAR
Max Flow Rate: 760 GPM / 173 Mᵌ/hr
Max Viscosity: 1,200 cP
Seal Specifications: 2 Seal Options
LH Series Centrifugal Pump Advantages
· Close-Coupled for 40% Space Savings over Traditional Designs
· Premium Efficiency JM Frame Motors
· 304 Stainless Steel Adapter
· Seals Specifically Designed for High Pressure Operation
· One Week Delivery
· Manufactured and Assembled in U.S.A.