DST Magnetic couplings
DST permanent magnetic couplings are essential for environmentally friendly drive solutions. Our couplings help to prevent e.g. leakages.
In applications with critical, highly toxic or aggressive media, hermetically sealed drives are inevitable. DST permanent magnetic couplings offer a reliable alternative to conventional dynamic seals due to their contactless and leakage-free torque transmission in pumps and agitators. With well over 1,000 magnet configurations, we are able to find the perfect solution for the diverse applications of our customers.
- Standard: 1 – 1,200 Nm
- Customer-specific: 0.1 up to 25,000 Nm
- Process engineering
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Industrial furnaces
- Water management
- Dosing technology
- Ship industry
- Standard: 1.4571 and 2.4610 (Hastelloy C-4)
- Stainless steel: 1.4301, 1.4401, 1.4404, 1.4435, 1.4539, 1.4980
- Hastelloy: 2.4602 (C 22), 2.4819 (C 276)
- Titanium: 3.7165 (Grade 5), 3.7035 (Grade 2), Beta C/Grade 19, Ti 6 2 4 6
- Plastic: PTFE, PFA, TFM, PVDF
- Many other special materials on request.